Business Development Consultant
The Business Development Consultant is responsible for garnering new business with law firms in their assigned territory. An ideal candidate would be a self-motivated individual with prior legal software sales experience that required a high degree of professional consultation.
Essential Job Functions
• Increase client base through the implementation of successful sales activities, marketing campaigns, relationship building, and alliances with professional organizations and other business partners.
• Develop an understanding of prospect needs and offer software solutions that highlight the value and efficiencies Orion will bring to their firm.
• Identify and demonstrate the value of differentiators in Orion software, and be able to present the importance of these to prospects.
• Actively participate in the creation of performance goals, process development, and reporting.
• Attend various industry trade shows and events as a market-facing representative of Orion.
• Manage pipeline from inception to completion by tracking, maintaining and reporting on prospect’s experience with Orion.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Prior legal sales experience required, software specific demonstration experience strongly preferred.
• Background in accounting or finance fields is a plus.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, including excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Customer service oriented team-player who believes in collaboration, adaptability, and initiative.
• Occasional travel is required.
Compensation will be based on prior experience and achievement of set goals for the provided territory. All Orion participate in a generous benefit plan that includes a health care, insurance and a profit sharing/401k plan.
Since 1985, Orion Law Management Systems has developed and implemented complete financial, practice and firm management systems for law firms of every size nationwide. Orion delivers and leverages critical business information, while providing the tools necessary for success. Orion’s commitment to exceeding expectations, developing real-world solutions, and product scalability result in long-term relationships, making Orion the last law practice software decision most firms ever need to make. Orion offers a comprehensive health/benefits package along with an above-average profit sharing plan.
If interested, please email your updated resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in a Cloud Solution?
Is your firm searching for Cloud solution, but is in need of a feature-rich and robust platform? Look no further. Orion’s Financial Management System is also available in the Cloud. The Cloud offering provides our full-featured software, without the need for specialized hardware or installation. The Orion Cloud offers your firm the flexibility of a secure mobile office wherever internet access is available. Not sure what your firm needs? Since we offer an on-premise and a Cloud solution, Orion’s expertise can help your firm decide what is best for your unique infrastructure and environment.