Technical Support Professional
The Technical Software Support Professional is a key member of the services organization team that will report to the Technical Support Services Manager. This person will provide technical support to end-users, online and on-site training as well as applying software/database updates. This position is being offered at our Atlanta, GA office, located conveniently off of Windy Hill and I-75.
- Receive, manage and resolve client support calls by phone, e-mail and over internet connection.
- Provide training on various aspects of the software to new and existing clients.
- Assist with software technical documentation.
- Determine specific client requirements for customization and work to deliver resolutions.
- Provide professional and outstanding client satisfaction.
- Must have a good understanding of a “services business” in a high tech environment, from a supplier, integrator or operator’s point of view. A background in either the legal industry or accounting and case management systems is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a related field is required, technical call center preferred.
- Demonstrated Leadership abilities and be achievement oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are mandatory.
- Must be customer service orientated and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability and Initiative.
- Very strong technical skills and a working knowledge of databases.
Since 1985, Orion Law Management Systems has developed and implemented complete financial, practice and firm management systems for law firms of every size nationwide. Orion delivers and leverages critical business information, while providing the tools necessary for success. Orion’s commitment to exceeding expectations, developing real-world solutions, and product scalability result in long-term relationships, making Orion the last law practice software decision most firms ever need to make. Orion offers a comprehensive health/benefits package along with an above-average profit sharing plan.
To be considered for this position, please email us your resume and cover letter specific to the requirements of this position.