Data Conversion Specialist (ETL)
The Data Conversion Specialist will assist new clients with converting their financial and CRM data into a format that is compatible with our software. In this role, you will work closely with our new clients and project managers to map and extract data from a source software database. This process is followed by transforming, loading and reconciling it using the Orion software. The process requires the usage of a variety of ETL tools and SQL queries to create repeatable processes and allow for the delivery of a timely and high quality conversion for each new client. This position is being offered at our Atlanta, GA office, located conveniently off of Windy Hill and I-75.
- Custom report analysis and development
- Assist trainers and agencies in rectifying any conversion related situations that arise prior to or after the final conversion has been loaded
- Strong working knowledge of relational databases.
- Ability to create and understand SQL queries
- Solid skills in MS Office, specifically Word, Excel, and Access
- Advanced skills in analysis/organization of project related tasks according to required specifications
- Basic understanding of networking, remote access capabilities, and programming
- Ability to plan and organize technical projects; experience with deadlines for project completion
- Strong end-user service experience
- Experience with ETL tools, particularly Pervasive products, is desired
- Experience in financial and accounting systems is desired
Since 1985, Orion Law Management Systems has developed and implemented complete financial, practice and firm management systems for law firms of every size nationwide. Orion delivers and leverages critical business information, while providing the tools necessary for success. Orion’s commitment to exceeding expectations, developing real-world solutions, and product scalability result in long-term relationships, making Orion the last law practice software decision most firms ever need to make. Orion offers a comprehensive health/benefits package along with an above-average profit sharing plan.
To be considered for this position, please email us your resume and cover letter specific to the requirements of this position. The cover letter should properly detail and provide specific examples of ETL experience. Resumes without a cover letter detailing this experience will not be considered.